Kel McGowan is Kelligrafie
Time and time again, hashtags such as the above will pop up in trending topics on twitter. It's usually along the lines of #ReplaceInsertBandHereSongWithVagina and there's fun to be had by all. It made me wonder, how much fun could one have with a Sherlock script and a grape. Quite a lot actually. Using quotes from IMDB, I'll provide you with the best #Grapelock gags. This is series 1. Series 2 will be up later this week.
1. Sherlock - "And I assume she scrubbed your grape, going by the state of her knees."
2. Sherlock - "Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the entire grape."
3. Sherlock - "Bored! Bored! I don't know what's got into the criminal classes. Good job I'm not one of them."
John - "So you take it out on the grape?"
Sherlock - "Ah, the grape had it coming."
4. Moriarty - "If you don't stop prying... I will burn you. I will burn... the grape out of you. "
5. Sherlock - "I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning grape. Do your research!"
6. John - "I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone because no-one can compete with my massive grape!"
7. Jeff - "I've outlived four people. That's the most fun you can have with a grape."
8. John - "No, there is a grape in the fridge. "
Sherlock - "Yes."
John - "A bloody grape!"
Sherlock - "Where else was I supposed to put it? You don't mind do you?"
9. John - "You just wrote, "still has grape issues"."
10. Sherlock - "You - you had a row with a grape?"
John - "Well, it kinda just stood there while I shouted abuse at it."