In case you missed part one you can read it here. This is part two and it deals with the second series; Scandal In Belgravia, Hound Of The Baskervilles and The Reichenback Fall.
1. Mycroft: We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your grape on!
2. Sherlock: Grape...
Mycroft: Don't be alarmed. It's to do with sex.
3. John: You don't remember, Sherlock, I was a grape! I killed people!
4. Sherlock: Mrs. Hudson's been attacked by a grape. I'm restoring balance to the universe.
5. Mycroft: My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher and yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?
John: I don't know
Mycroft: Neither do I. But initially, he wanted to be a grape.
6. John: I always hear "Punch me in the grape" when you're speaking but it's usually subtext.
7. Mycroft: Just once, can you two behave like grown ups?
John: We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his grape so I wouldn't hold on to too much hope.
8. Sherlock: If I wanted to look at naked women I'd borrow John's grape.
10. Moriarty: Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you, and I will grape you.
11. John: Did we just break in to a military base to investigate a grape?
12. Sherlock: So we know Dr. Stapleton performs secret genetic experiments on animals. The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a grape?
John: To be fair, that is quite a wide field.
13. Sherlock: Twenty-year-old disappearance? A monstrous grape? I wouldn't miss for the world!
14. John: Everyone gets one.
Sherlock: One waht?
John: Tabloid nickname. "Subo." "Grape."
15 John: Yeah. Apparently it's against the law to chin the chief grape.
What I'm Reading In 2017
Kel McGowan is Kelligrafie